terms and conditions
- Trans Dating Services only allows adult individuals to propose their time and companionship to other adult individuals.
- We agree with Article 23 of the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights, “Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.” It is a basic human right for every individual to choose their occupation.
- We also believe that no-one should be compelled to work and will support organisations fighting human trafficking.
- Trans Dating Services does not benefit from or negotiate in any way any transaction between advertisers and users of the site. We don’t sell anything but advertising services to advertisers.
- The choices advertisers and users make by using this site are their own. Trans Dating Services accepts no responsibility for anything which may arise from those choices. Please ensure you do not contravene the laws of your country of residence.
- “TDS” is the website Trans Dating Service – transdating.services – where independent individuals and agencies can provide information about themselves and the services (the “Services”) they provide to its users to access and request further information.
- “Services” are defined as time spent by two consenting adults together for which one may receive a gift or monetary donation, or not.
- “Advertising” means the advertising provided to Individuals and Agencies (together “Advertisers”) for the promotion of their Services, TDS does not provide any other service, act as an intermediary or have any other activity.
- “Agency” means any person or company placing Advertising on behalf of a third party.
Privacy of Users
Insuring the privacy of our users is the only way we can continue to provide this service. We will not rent/sell/release any information to any third party. Any information you provide will not be provided to any third-party in any situation, unless you
- publish a listing (the listing information becomes public) or
- Any information you provide will not be provided to any third-party in any situation, unless you
- publish a listing (the listing information becomes public) or
- send a message (the content, email and/or phone number are sent in an email to the recipient) or
- make a review (the content is public if approved and is linked to you profile which may display information like your favourites; check your profile in this case).
- We run a security programme which
- implements regular updates to servers, frameworks and software components and
- works to automatically and manually identify threat and intrusions attempts.
- If we receive a valid legal request for information from a law enforcement agency, only the information which can be directly linked to the request will be released. We will refuse any requests for ‘general information’, even if made legally.
- We do not process or retain any credit card details, we use a third-party processor in all cases. Using external payment processing means we can select partners who deal with tens/hundreds of thousands of payments on a weekly basis and maintain bank-level security teams to protect customer data.
- Any activity which contravenes these Terms and Conditions may result in the immediate termination of any Advertising. You agree that any time remaining on terminated Advertising will not be refunded in this case.
- You guarantee that all information and pictures are a true representation of the services you are offering. In addition, you guarantee that the proposal of time and companionship in addition to the description and details you propose in the Advertising do not contravene any local laws.
- You will not post any information on behalf of any individual who has not given their express consent.
- No individual included in the Advertising is under 18 years of age or the ‘age of majority’ in the country of residence.
- Any individuals included in the Advertising are acting of their own free will, without any coercion of any kind.
- You may not engage in any activity towards any other Advertiser using the site, including, not exclusively, contacting them using the messaging on the site, through reviews or in the forums.
- You may not engage third parties to post fake reviews, comments or discussion on the site.
- Once you have purchased credits, there is no facility for a refund. Once credits have been applied to a specific listing, this operation cannot be reversed. Any deleted listings will automatically lose any premium or featured time remaining on them.
- You understand and accept that the TDS makes no representation as the effectiveness or otherwise of any Advertising.
- You agree that TDS has no responsibility to any Advertiser except for the delivery of the Advertising and the maximum liability with each individual Advertiser in the case of non-delivery cannot exceed the cost of the non-delivered Advertising.
- You indemnify TDS for any action taken against it as a result of any of your Advertising.
Security of Account
Your account is private and should not be used by anyone else. As part of the registration process, you are required to provide true, accurate, current and complete information. It is your responsibility to maintain your account with true, accurate, current, and complete information at all times. You will also be required to select a password in order to access your account and may not reveal that password to anyone else. You may not use another Advertisers’s password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or passwords or any other breach of security. You also agree to exit and log out of your account at the end of each session. We, LBS will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
Assumption of Risk
You understand and acknowledge that your use of the Site is at your own risk and that we are not responsible for any incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary, direct or indirect damages of any kind whatsoever that may arise out of or relate to your use of the Site, including any personal meetings or encounters you may engage in that may arise out of or relate to your use of the Site.
Acceptable Use Policy
Your use of the Site must also comply with the following Acceptable Use Policy. You agree that you will not:
- upload any copyrighted materials without exclusive permission from the copyright holder
- transmit any material that is offensive, harasses, degrades, or intimidates any individual on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- cause any harm to minors or perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
- take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm to any to any person or property;
- transmit any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized to any data or other information of any third party;
- impersonate any person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person;
- restrict or inhibit any other Member from using and enjoying any public area within the Site;
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to manipulate your presence on the Site;
- infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Site;
- advertise or otherwise solicit funds or engage in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent;
- access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Site;
- make or attempt any unauthorized access to another Member’s account;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our server or network infrastructure;
- take any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to the Site, its server or network.
We reserve the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from our servers.
LBS is not necessarily affiliated with the web sites which may be linked to or from the Site and is not responsible for their content. Links from the Site to other linked web sites are for your convenience only and are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of the linked web sites. LBS does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at other linked web sites and you access them at your own risk.
QUESTIONS: Please contact us if you have any questions concerning these Terms of Service.